Boost your skin with the Microneedling technique
Microneedling is a gentle medical technique allowing a fast and effective renewal of your skin.
Particularly adapted to young skins, Microneedling will stimulate the natural production of collagen fibers, hyaluronic acid, and elastin for hydrated and radiant skin.
Microneedling consists of making superficial micro-perforations of the skin using an electric pen with several micro-needles.
It thus involves a double stimulation :
- the multiple superficial micro-perforations will lead to a densification of the skin. The mechanical intrusion will allow a new production of collagen fibers, hyaluronic acid, and elastin on the face;
- thanks to the creation of these channels, active ingredients (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, anti-oxidant, hyaluronic acid...) will be used during the session to allow deep penetration. The latter will stimulate the skin cells and ensure their proper functioning (hydration, sebum rate, tone, firmness ...).
Microneedling can be used for :
- obtain a blow of glare and a homogeneous complexion;
- improve the natural hydration of your skin;
- diminish dilated pores;
- improve the tone of bags and lower eyelids;
- increase the hydration of the hands;
- decrease acne scars;
- diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
The Microneedling technique is generally used on the face (the most common indication) but can be used on the entire body, especially in the treatment of stretch marks.
Duration of the session :
A Microneedling session lasts on average 20 to 30 min and depends on the treatment area as well as the indication.
Microneedling sessions are almost systematically followed by an LED session to further improve skin stimulation.
Microneedling treatment is perfectly comfortable without local anesthesia. However, the CLEAGE center can offer you a local anesthetic by applying an anesthetic cream in case of a deeper treatment.
Filorga's NCTF complex is generally used and applied to the face after disinfection.
Using an electric pen and sterile single-use micro-needles, several passes are made over your face.
The depth of penetration is chosen by the doctor and will depend on the indication and the treatment area.
Microneedling sessions can be started at an early age, especially during adolescence to reduce acne scars.
Microneedling sessions can be performed all year round.
They are particularly recommended during the autumn, to strengthen the skin before the cold of winter, and before the summer to prevent dehydration related to sun exposure.
The patient will notice an immediate glow and firmer skin.
However, the best results will be seen in the days following the session.
4 sessions spaced two weeks apart are generally recommended for optimal results.
A maintenance session with a microneedling session is recommended every 3 to 6 months to keep the skin healthy.
No pain is felt during the session.
Social eviction :
A slight redness disappearing in a few hours is present, secondary to the multiple passages of micro-needles.
Recognized worldwide for its moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties, Filorga's NCTF complex is the natural choice of the CLEAGE center for any Microneedling treatment.
Side effects :
Redness disappearing rapidly and spontaneously within a few hours.
- pregnancy ;
- allergy to hyaluronic acid (exceptional).
Before the session :
- do not wear makeup before the Microneedling session.
After the session :
- avoid sun exposure for 48 hours after the session.