POUR UN TRAITEMENT HARMONIEUX
Hyaluronic Acid, Genève
Hyaluronic acid: The molecule of your eternal beauty
Hyaluronic acid injection treatments are the revolution in the aesthetic care of your face. It's a natural molecule present in everyone's body, CLEAGE doctors use exclusively the products of the largest aesthetic medicine laboratories (Galderma, Vivacy, Teoxane, Allergan, Filorga) to ensure the greatest effectiveness and safety of the products.
Injections at key and strategic points will allow an immediate and long-lasting harmonization of your face.
Thanks to the expertise of CLEAGE doctors, a customized choice of different hyaluronic acids will be proposed to you for a perfect and natural personalized treatment.
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that is essential to the proper operating of the skin.
It is naturally present in the body and particularly in greater quantities in certain organs (skin, cartilage, eye).
It was discovered in the 1930s revealed its strong power of attraction of water molecules and its exceptional physical volumizing properties. It's participating in the maintenance of good tissue architecture and the deep hydration of the skin.
Still used in scar treatments (bedsores, burns, ulcers, cataract post-surgery) or the management of osteoarthritis pain, hyaluronic acid began to be used in the 1990s.
There are several types of hyaluronic acid depending on their physical properties (degree of cross-linking, concentration, viscosity, elasticity...).
Depending on their characteristics, they will be used for their moisturizing power, their ability to erase superficial wrinkles, or to restore volumes lost over time in the face. This versatility is possible thanks to the availability of several hyaluronic acids in the largest laboratories.
Its perfect integration into the different layers of the skin makes it one of the safest and most effective treatments in aesthetic medicine.
All the hyaluronic acids used in the CLEAGE clinics are completely resorbable.
Indeed, they are progressively destroyed by enzymes, the hyaluronidases naturally present in our skin, over time and according to their degree of viscosity.
Hyaluronic acid injections can be performed all year round, whatever the season.
Type of hyaluronic acid and location of treatment:
Volumizing hyaluronic acids
Thanks to their higher concentration and viscosity, they restore the foundation of the deep layers of the skin and thus allow the reshaping of facial contours.
The restoration of volumes is fundamental for the improvement of hollows and the slackening of certain areas of the face. It thus contributes to the natural prevention of aging. The volumizing hyaluronic acids allow to treat:
- the temples;
- the cheekbones;
- the valley of tears;
- the chin;
- the oval of the face or jawline.
The hyaluronic acids of filling
Moderately cross-linked and concentrated, they are placed intradermally, the middle layer of the skin, filling the main facial furrows (nasolabial fold, bitterness fold) or creating a moderate and controlled increase in volume (volume increase and lip contour) :
- dark circles;
- Hollow eyes;
- medical rhinoplasty;
- the naso-labial fold;
- the lip hem;
- lip volume increase;
- the bitterness fold;
- Superficial hyaluronic acids
They correct fractures and cracks in the skin with a superficial needle injection:
- superficial wrinkles;
- Perioral wrinkles or "sun creases";
- neck wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acids that are not or very weakly cross-linked and often associated with antioxidant molecules that are vital for the skin (vitamin C, E, Zinc, Silicon...), they have exceptional skin hydration and protection power against external aggressions of the epidermis (sun, tobacco, UV...).
Placed under the epidermis, they constitute the absolute cosmetological care to preserve its skin durably and naturally.
Duration of the session:
15min-1h depending on the extent of the treatment.
The careful analysis of your face by CLEAGE doctors will determine the different areas which need to be treated. He will propose a personalized treatment plan refined according to your desires.
He will inform you about the results, the necessary precautions, and the expected post-injection side effects.
The injections are carried out by needle or cannula according to the indications.
All the hyaluronic acids in the CLEAGE center contain a local anesthetic for a perfectly comfortable treatment.
The length of time hyaluronic acids last depends on their viscosity, the indications, and the areas to be treated (from 3 months to 18 months).
Repeated injections allow real prevention in aging while keeping a natural result.
Other techniques can be used later on to perfect the results obtained with hyaluronic acid injections (botulinum toxin, SkinBooster, PRP, Radiesse...).
A hyaluronic acid injection treatment can be started from the age of 18.
A customized treatment is performed for each patient according to your needs and the analysis and advice of the esthetic physician.
The results are immediate in the filling of wrinkles and the restoration of volumes.
It is however necessary to wait several days for the product to be perfectly assimilated into the skin to obtain the final result.
The hyaluronic acids last from 4 to 18 months and will depend on the indication and the products used.
Pain: Almost painless, the use of local anesthetic included in the injection syringe makes the treatment perfectly comfortable.
None, the total and immediate continuation of professional and social activities.
RHA Teoxane (hyaluronic acid manufactured in Geneva), Allergan, Galderma, Stylage Vivacy, Filorga.
Side effects :
- transient redness of the treated area;
- bruising following injections may occur due to trauma of microscopic vessels, not visible to the naked eye, by the needle or cannula, which may persist up to 5 to 7 days after injection and disappear in 100% of cases;
- a very slight transient edema may occur after injection. Simply wait and massage the injected area;
- recurrence of herpes labialis: to be anticipated before the injection;
- hypo or hyperpigmentation of the skin may appear at a distance from the injection (exceptional);
- acute or chronic inflammatory reaction (granuloma) may occur exceptionally;
- side effects are specific to certain areas (dark circles, increase in lip volume).
- antecedents of allergy to the hyaluronic acid (extremely rare);
- current herpes infection;
- unstable autoimmune diseases (lupus, thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, vitiligo...): a letter from your doctor is necessary to analyze the feasibility of the injections;
- history of injection with non-absorbable products;
- history of post-injection inflammatory granuloma;
- history of allergy to an anesthetic.
Before the session :
- One week before the injections, avoid aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs to limit the risk of bruising.
After the session :
- massage the treated areas in the evening after the injection as recommended by the esthetic doctor;
- do not apply heat or cold to the treated areas;
- no hammam/sauna within 72 hours after injection.
This could also interest you
- 10 May 2020