Give the illusion of dense hair
With age, the density of the hair changes, impacting the aesthetics of the face.
A sign of virility for men and sensuality for women, hair is an indispensable asset for everyone.
The CLEAGE centre benefits from the latest dermopigmentation or Tricopigmentation techniques to improve moderate loss of hair density.
Dermopigmentation can be carried out all year round.
With time, we progressively lose our capillary density, resulting in the skin of the skull being visible to everyone or the formation of real holes.
For both men and women, baldness is a major problem that affects self-esteem.
Tricopigmentation is a revolutionary and very effective way to conceal hair loss. This technique is also indicated to alleviate the side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy, alopecia or scars.
Very natural and water-resistant, hair dermopigmentation reproduces the natural appearance of "shaved hair" by reproducing the appearance of several hair follicles. You immediately regain hair density and also self-confidence over the long term.
The CLEAGE centre offers permanent hair make-up or "new generation" hair dermopigmentation, made up of high quality medical pigments of natural organic origin, non-mineralised and non-allergenic in order to obtain a perfect and most natural result. This innovative technique allows the illusion of real hair.
Our high quality medical pigments guarantee a stabilisation of the colour over time, without colour variations.
However, in the event of too big loss of density, hair transplantation using the FUE technique remains the reference.
A combination of the two techniques can be proposed to you according to your loss of density and after advice from the CLEAGE medical team.
Treatment location :
For an ideally designed tricopigmentation, there are several essential points to consider:
- the morphology;
- the frontal line;
- the natural complexion of your hair.
These points will be respected for permanent hair make-up. Thus, permanent hair make-up will allow you to recreate the illusion of real hair, but also to fill in certain gaps left by moderate baldness, alopecia or to camouflage certain scars and to correct asymmetry.
Duration of the act:
The duration of the session is approximately 1h30, divided into 30 minutes of customized drawing and 1 hour of practice.
First of all, we will choose together the shape, the color and the technique adapted to your morphology ad desire.
A first line will be drawn using a pencil in order to confirm together the desired result. Once we agree on the shape, we will proceed to the practice. Our high quality medical pigments will be used on the skin very superficially using a disposable sterile needle.
Possible redness and slight swelling may be present for 24 to 48 hours and disappear spontaneously.
A touch-up session is offered to you 3 weeks after your first session in order to guarantee an optimal result.
At first, the shade may appear darker. A progressive and expected lightening of 40% of its intensity will occur within a week.
The final result will be observed 3 weeks after your touch-up session.
Your permanent make-up will last several years (3 to 4 years or more) and will depend on your skin type.
The pattern will fade over time without completely disappearing.
An annual maintenance is recommended in order to keep the optimal result.
The permanent make-up session is perfectly comfortable under local anesthetic cream, applied before the session.
No social eviction is required.
A slight redness and a temporary swelling will be present for 24 to 48 hours.
High quality medical pigments, of natural organic origin, non-mineralized and non-allergenic.
Our high quality medical pigments guarantee a stabilization of the shade over time and no color variation.
All the pigments used at CLEAGE have an absolute quality that meets the highest safety requirements.
Precautions before/after the procedure:
- No exposure to the sun for 2 weeks and the application of a sunscreen are recommended after a permanent make-up session on the treated area;
- Do not consume alcohol during the 24 hours before the treatment;
- Do not expose yourself to the sun the week before the treatment;
- Not having received hyaluronic acid or botulinum toxin injections in the 15 days prior to the treatment;
- Absence of anti-inflammatory medication 24 hours before the session (ibuprofen, voltarene, aspirin...);
- An anti-herpetic prevention may be prescribed in case of frequent recurrence of herpes outbreaks.
A medical opinion is required:
- diabetic person ;
- person suffering from haemophilia;
- allergic person (antecedent angioedema);
- progressive or active dermatological disease (psoriasis, eczema);
- glaucoma ;
- immune deficiency (leukaemia, HIV, corticosteroid therapy, transplant);
- implants ;
- autoimmune disease;
- pregnant or breastfeeding women;
- Roacutane treatment (severe acne);
- Vitamin A acid treatment (fruit acid);
- recent injection of hyaluronic acid or botulinum toxin (15 days before and 15 days after);
- anticoagulant treatment;
- aspirin treatment (5 days before);
- antihypertensive treatment;
- person undergoing chemotherapy;
- optical laser surgery (1 month) ;
- alcohol (24 hours before).